Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing #23

Yea! I am done. It has been a lot of fun and my husband will be glad to get to use the computer again! Well maybe... I have learned so many new things that I want to explore further, and have so many new blogs to follow, he may have to get his own computer.

1. Some of my favorite things that I learned would include, setting up a blog, mash ups and image generators, Google Reader and all the gadgets, making and uploading a photo story to a blog.
2. This has course had made me more aware that I can learn new things and can continue to learn new things throughout my life. Got to keep the mind challenged or it will go stale!
3. One unexpected outcome was that I became more comfortable blogging and commenting on other blogs.
4. This program was great and thank you again for offering it.
5. Yes, I would absolutely do another program like this again. Will you be offering Library2PLay2 11.5 or something like it next summer? I ran out of time to do it this summer!
6. I learned so much and look forward to sharing the knowledge with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment