Monday, July 27, 2009

Thing #21 Pod Casts and Video Casts

I have been waiting to try this out. This is my first attempt at a book talk using PhotoStory3. Be sure to turn up the volume as the microphone on my home computer doesn't record very loud. I did not include music as I didn't have any that was not copyrighted to use in a project like this. I hope to expand my skills with PhotoStory and Animoto to make more book talks to place on our school blog and to include the in the BookTalk Wiki started by Theresa Stuaffer.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You did a great job. I haven't made mine yet but I really like yours. I'm impressed this is your first try. I hope mine turns out half as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and good luck on yours. Using Photo Story is pretty easy. The time consuming part is finding the pictures on Creative Commons.

    ReplyDelete