Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing #20 YouTube and Teacher Tube

I searched both YouTube and TeacherTube for the same thing on several topics, including Library, cold war, cheating... My results were quite different. A cold war search on On YouTube resulted in several 1950 propaganda commericals and other historical videos. On TeacherTude the same search presented student made videos on the topic. I must admit the videos on You Tube are much more fun to watch then that ones on TeacherTube.
YouTube Video: Here is one of the Cold War videos I found on You Tube. And now, thanks, to Zamzar, I can take a YouTube video and download or copy it's URL and change it into another usuable format for free.



TeacherTube Video: I saw this video "Before He Cheats - A Teacher's Parody" awhile back on YouTube and tonight I found it again on Teacher Tube. This will be a fun video to share with my staff. Side note: Have you every done a search on YouTube for "cheating"? You would be amazed at how many "how to" videos are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment