Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing #16 Wiki

I have played around with a wiki a couple years ago but never got it operational. After reading the information and examples provided through this assignment I can see all the different ways to use wikis in the classroom and for professional use too. I found several wikis about libraries and teens that I added to my Delicious account. I added a comment to the Sandbox on the SBISD Wiki and read through how others feel about this assignment and program.
I am a little overwhelmed on all that is offered and need to work through which format is the best for keeping my staff and students informed. --- a website, a blog, a wiki, or a combination of one or more of these things! I am afraid I will run out of time to keep everything updated! I do think I would enjoy the challenge of working on a collaborative wiki for the librarians in our district and training them on how to use it.

1 comment:

  1. I think that a wiki would be a great way to discuss library ideas with other librarians in our district!

    ReplyDelete