Friday, July 24, 2009

Thing #19 WEb 2.0 Awards

I looked through quite of few of these sites. I didn't really see much that I would use in the library but I did find a few to share with my staff. I will use the Web 2.o Awards site to find a fun link or two to send out in our Library newsletter throughout the school year.


1. LuLu Book Publishing, make your own photo album, calendar, cookbooks.


2. Oddle Sorta like a Craiglist


3. UrbanSpoon Find a good restaurant and make a review.


4. Twitter - Had to look into this one as it has been in the news this summer. I signed up for it but not quite sure how it all works.I don't think teens are using it as much as they have Facebook.


5. Pandora Internet Music - awesome make your own radio station!



6. Netvibes or Pageflakes like iGoogle. Great idea to put everything in one place. Especially for those who have a lot of different accounts, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment